Cakes are one of the best ways to deeply express how we feel about our loved ones. Our family and friends deserve, we send them the cutest cakes carrying the nicest designs on their special day. Each time you listen to a WaraCake’s customer over the phone, they always come up with lovely, innovative and the most adorable messages for their loved ones on many occasions. Over the years, we have helped our customers pass their message across to their loved ones using beautiful cake designs and messages. Every cake is custom made and can be customised according to your style and needs.
Here are 17 birthday cake messages for you:
- A subtle way to say, Happy Birthday 🙂
- Caption this!
- A modest way of showing appreciation with an all-white cake style with fruit toppings
- The best of both worlds 🙂
- Getting creative with red velvet cake
- Sending your realest guy or your girlfriend a cake? this is something you might want to try.
- LMAO!!.. This would surely do for that your naughty friend
- A great way to surprise your colleague/office husband 😉
- Isn’t this romantic? you can choose to spill out those words just by using a cake.
- Better late than never. You can still send that cake even though it’s past his/her birthday.
- A chocolate cake with extra toppings, a perfect congratulatory cake.
- This is for that strong, inspiring and go-getter friend. Show them you know who they really are.
- “Mi Amor”
- For that awesome friend
- Wonderful cake design here, what caption would you like to have on it?
- You can be so sweet with the way you say am sorry. Try it with cake!
Show your wife you care about all her effort in trying to keep the family together. It can reflect on the cake you send to her There are different ways to express how you feel about your friends and family on cakes. The way you choose to express yourself would determine the connection between both of you, but whatever way you choose, remember to leave a long-lasting memory.
What type of messages would you write on a cake for your friend or family? You can comment below.